Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Visiting Universal Studios During COVID-19
There have been a lot of changes in the recent months, as various places reopen. Universal Studios has new rules that need to be followed. The following blog outlines some of these new protocols that are required when you visit. At Orlando Airport Transportation, we want to make sure we have all the correct information and that our guests are aware of these new protocols before they visit.
Universal Studios COVID-19 Protocols
In accordance with the CDC guidelines Universal Studios has enhanced their sanitation and have implemented additional resources for social distancing and screening.
Guests visiting, as well as Team Members, must comply with the following protocols.
1. Face coverings
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit
2. Washing Hands Often.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 minutes and as often as possible.
3. Floor Markings
- You are required to stand on the floor marking until the group ahead of you has moved forward.
4. Hand Sanitizer
- There are locations prior to boarding rides, you will be required to use hand sanitizer before boarding any ride.
5. Follow Team Members Direction
- You will be asked to follow directions from Team Members and to have patience, they are working hard and to do their best with these new operational procedures.
6. Avoid Contact with People Who Are Sick
7. Social Distancing
- While in the park, you will be asked to social distance and to keep as least 6 feet (2 meters) between your group and others.
8. Temperature Checks
- Temperature checks are required when you arrive, guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
There are other measures such a limited capacity and social distancing guidelines throughout all the attractions, restaurants and shops. There is increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures, and frequent cleaning. All Team Members undergo temperature checks and wear masks and they all participate in extensive training of all these new procedures.
Official Universal Resort App
In order to receive the latest updates you can download the App and go contact free. There are updates for all things Universal and you can download the Official Universal Resort App. This way you are easily connected when you’re in the park, there is also WIFI throughout the park and Universal Citywalk. You’re also able to order food and drinks through the app at set locations. You can also use the app for the virtual Line Experience and you can pre-select your ride time at more attractions.
Contact Orlando Airport Transportation
For transportation to and from the park, as well as the airport, please make sure you book your luxury transportation with us now. If you have any questions you can contact us anytime and we will be happy to help.