Located 12.6 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) is Aquatica Orlando! That's about a 15 minute drive, which isn't far at all and you can count on Elegance Limo Service to make sure that you get there in comfort and stress free.
When it gets really hot in the summer, Aquatica Orlando is the place to be! You need to plan on spending a day cooling off and what better place to do that than at a water park. Orlando is home to many iconic theme parks such a Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and many more. Plus there are many historic beaches and piers to visit as well.
While you're here you might also consider visiting the Space Coast, which is home to the historic Coca Beach and Westgate Coca Beach Pier and the Kennedy Space Center. The list goes on and on with shops and restaurants, there’s never a dull moment when you’re visiting Florida. Orlando Airport Transportation offers a luxury airport transportation service, as well as service to and from the beach, theme parks and more.
Aquatica Orlando has made sure that your experience is a great one and one that you’ll never forget. Spend the day with family and friends and cool off in the lazy river or have a thrilling ride on one of the water slides. There’s so much to do, you’ll need to come back again!
Rivers, slides and Pools!
When it comes to an exciting day at the pool, Aquatica Orlando is the place to be! There's a new slide that has just become available, the Reef Plunge and it takes you on a wild adventure “eye-catching translucent cutouts and rings, plus a faster finish and redesigned exit, on Reef Plunge.”
Listed below are all the slides, rivers and pools that you can try out at Aquatic Orlando!
- Riptide Race: “On your mark, get set, go! Slide into all-new excitement on Riptide Race, the world’s tallest dueling racer.”
- Karekare Curl: “Experience a feeling of weightlessness aboard KareKare Curl”
- Ray Rush: “Our brand-new family raft slide is making a splash at Aquatica Orlando.”
- Cutback Cover & Big Surf Shore: “One thing that makes Aquatica so unique, make that two things, are the giant, side-by-side wave pools you won’t find anywhere else in the U.S.”
- IHU’s Breakaway Falls: “Brave the watery free-fall on Ihu’s Breakaway Falls® – the steepest multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando.”
- Kata’s Kookaburra Cove: “If you’re a kid, Kata’s Kookaburra Cove® is the coolest place in the park to be.”
- Loggerhead Lane: “Take a load off your feet and hop on a lazy river ride down Loggerhead Lane.”
- Roa’s Rapids: “Roa’s Rapids race you along an action river ride through the white waters of Aquatica.”
- Tassie’s Twisters: “Tassie’s Twisters is one of the wackiest rides we’ve ever imagined. In fact, getting there is part of the fun.”
- Taumata Racer: “If you’re looking for the biggest thrill in the park, you’ve found it. Meet Taumata, a high-speed competitive mat ride where eight racers rip down a staggeringly steep hill, head first.”
- Walhalla Wave: “Walhalla Wave is a thrilling ride for the whole family, zooming you through a 6-story maze of twists, turns, and tunnels before you surge back out into daylight.”
- Walkabout Waters: “With its whimsical character and a seemingly endless sea of fun, Walkabout Waters is one of the most talked-about places in the park for kids.”
- Whanau Way: “This quadruple slide tower offers riders four different high-speed experiences.”
Places to Eat, Shop and Relax
If you need a break from the waterslides, rivers and pools, Aquatica Orlando offers a nice place to take a break. The Cabanas offer a peaceful place to take a break, relax and get some sun. After all you are on vacation and that means relaxation!
“Steal away to your own beachfront or poolside hideaway at Aquatica Orlando with one of our many private cabana rentals. Aquatica cabanas are available in a variety of sizes and locations to always accommodate your relaxation needs.”
After all that action from the water slides and pools, you're going to have worked up an appetite! Thankfully there are lots of place to sit down and eat and to do some shopping. There are two gift shops to choose from and we know you'll love them. The restaurants are available all day, plus the park offers a dining package which means every 90 minutes you can grab a meal, snack or dessert. The two great shops to choose from, Adaptations and Kiwi Traders. You have the choice of jewelry to apparel!
Luxury Limo Service to Aquatica Orlando
Orlando Airport Transportation is the right choice when it comes to a luxury limo service in Orlando. Why should you have to deal with a shuttle service that makes various stops when you can travel in comfort and privacy. When you choose Orlando Airport Transportation you can expect to get top of the line service every time. We are a luxury airport limo service and can transfer you to and from the airport to your destination.
We offer a selection of luxury vehicles that can accommodate small to large groups, plus we can supply a child seat upon request. Please see our website for more details on the cost of a child seat. The next step is to make your reservation online at anytime or feel free to contact us by phone at 1-800-677-3751, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.